We are so asian! Look at what we ate:

I woke up around 1ish and read New Moon. It is sooooo good! Gosh, I couldn't put it down. Got ready, tried doing something with my hair. But it's hopeless. *sigh. Kathy came and had a hair crisis. Her mom took us to Target to get Uyen's last minute present. XD sorry Uyen! We couldn't decide. Cute cow plate&cup set? "I buy her shampoo and you buy her conditioner." ahaha. But as soon as we hit the food section, BAM! whooo! We got her hella junk food. Gold fish, cereal, cookies, fruit snacks, vitamin water, string cheese, sour patch kids, kim chi noodles, pocky, etc. LMAO! Got there arount 5something, late, as usual. ahaha. I got so teased for my hair, it's sad. No worries, it's gonna grow out. And then you guys will fucken speechless. ;D Chilled, talked, gossiped, tried fixing my hair mistake. :( aha. I got a Hannah Montana CD cookie! it was good. Damn i shoulda taken a picture of that instead. Too late now, it's in my stomach. L0l. Ate Lau. So fucken asian. Talked some more. We had like a Wine Cooler feast! Sang Happy Birthday and served ice cream cake to people. Ate yummy cake. Me&Kathy were partners for hide&seek. It was cold and vi&andrew and richy&tiffany were somewhere making out, jk, but took forever to find them. Went back inside and had a little dance. That family's freaky! Got picked up around 11:30. Went home and peeled garlic. Watched "The perfect Stranger" that movie's hella good. The ending's something so unexpected.
Day 2.
1.2.2009
1.2.2009

No comments:
Post a Comment