Brand new!

My momma got a new car:

[insert photo of new car]

I wish she kept her old car. I liked it. It was a cute little BMW, but instead she is gonna sale and bought this red camery. It's nice-ish i guess but it can't beat a BMW. wth! ahaha. But it's gonna be paid off in 3 years and by then she's gonna give me this car. Well that's what my uncle said, but yeah. This might be my car in a few years.

My relatives dropped by my house and made hella noise and I couldn't sleep. It woke me up. It made me kinda grumpy. XD Went out to eat at "Pho Tau Bay" with my mom, grandma, Angelina, and uncle. Then went to my uncle's house and i finished reading New Moon. :D it was goooood! I liked it. Hung out at his house for a bit then we all went to look at new cars. And of course that's where the new car happened.

Ahhhhh! Can you believe school's tomorrow? fuck! Already! Two weeks went by already. Wow, time flies and I can't take that. It's going by too fast. My break was good, relaxed, and exciting.

Winter Break:
_X-mas in the parks
_Parties/b-day parties
_sleepover
_shopping
_SF
_Family bonding
_Ate out
_exciting adventures
_read
_new hair cut ):
_x-mas
_'09
Day 4.
1.4.09

No comments: